- discussed different bones in body and identified them on ourselves
- borrowed book on skeletal system from library
- watched descriptions of skeletal system on you tube
- collected animal bones from bush and tried to identify: wallaby skulls, cow skull, vertebrae, rib bones, leg bones. NB extension: borrow book on animal skeletal systems and try to identify more accurately.
- bought book on skeletal and other body systems and extended reading to nervous, muscular and circulatory systems
- visited both Australian museum and Bathurst's Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum with excellent dinosaur displays, seen whale skeletons in Whale museum, Albany WA
- at one point T had his own museum display on the toyshelf of all the rocks and bones he'd found in garden
|A Wallaby skull?|